Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Wrap-Up: Day after Christmas


The day after Christmas I always go shopping for wrapping paper for next Christmas. Michael, Ethan and I headed out, grabbed some breakfast and then made our way to Target to stock up.


After shopping we came home and we got busy taking the Christmas decorations down. We like to get everything put away and have everything looking clean and fresh for the New Year.


I love our Christmas decorations, but it's nice to have everything looking clean.

The organizing continued most of the day. I got all my wrapping paper, ribbon, tissue, bags and tags ready for next year.




I opened and put together all of Ethan's toys, went through some of his baby toys to make room for all of his new toys and there are a lot of them! This isn't even all of it; our little boy is very loved!


Ethan's new toy corner and playing area!


I also went through all of the new clothes Ethan got. It;s time to pack away the 6 and 9 month clothing. Our big boy is now in 12 months! He is set for Winter now thanks to his Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles.


No comments:

Post a Comment