Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Day 7 - That's a wrap!


I've always been an early Christmas shopper. People think I'm crazy Christmas shopping in August, but I do it so that we can spend all of our weekends in December doing fun Christmas activities instead of spending our weekends at the mall with grumpy people. I think it makes the season so much more enjoyable and removes a lot of the stress that some people complain about. This year I was really on the ball. I had all of our presents bought and wrapped by December 1! The wrapping took considerably longer this year since our prince Ethan is here this year! There were so many presents under the tree I had to bring some back downstairs to the gift closet because they were taking up too much floor space! I can't wait to see Ethan and all our family members open up our gifts this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment