Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Day 6 - The Halls Have Been Decked!



I love our house at Christmastime. It's so warm, cozy and colorful. I definitely like a more whimsical look for decorations compared to traditional. I look forward to putting up the decorations every year. I found so many new ideas on Pinterest this year and it was fun to execute quite a few of them. I added mesh to my mantel garland and created a mesh garland to one of our staircases. I had never worked with it before but I found a great tutorial on Pinterest. I also made a wreath, added ribbon and clips to our kitchen cabinets for Christmas card display and added ornaments to our chandelier all based on pins I found. I love the way everything turned out! I'm linking up to Kelly's Korner to show off our Holiday House!




















4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love looking at your pictures each day. I used deco mesh for the 1st time this year too. I put it on our tree and it really added to it. I also pinned on Pinterest hanging cards on the cabinets. I'm planning on doing that too. I thought it was a cute idea. We have good taste! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about your decor! So pretty and festive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your idea about the cabinets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful home and I love your Miracle story :)

    ReplyDelete