Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Day 17 - New Stockings


Since I needed to get Ethan his first stocking this year I thought I would go ahead and get us all new stockings. I looked everywhere and just couldn't find anything I was totally in love with and then somehow the Disney Store popped up in one of my searches and I just couldn't resist! Everyone got new stockings, even Porkchop! Michael has Mickey, I have Minnie, Ethan is Goofy since we call him Goofy Goofs and Porkchop got Pluto of course! I think they are so fun and if we have another baby we can add any character and they will still all go together. Now let's hope Santa fills them with lots of fun gifts on Christmas Eve!








1 comment:

  1. I love your idea of the 25 Days of Christmas. I might have to copy you next year! :0) If you don't care....haha.

    ReplyDelete