Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

This week I'm...

Loving: Our vacation is getting so close, we need it so bad!
Disliking: The Blackhawks couldn't pull out the win, they gave it a good shot though. 
Craving: The Farmer's Market to open; luckily we only have to wait a few more weeks.
Wanting: To wear all the new, cute dresses and clothes I have for summer. If only the weather would cooperate!
Hoping: For good news and a shot in the butt tomorrow!
Reading: I just finished Water for Elephants, it was so good! I really want to see the movie now.
Watching: So excited for Vampire Diaries tonight!
Listening to: American Idol this week, my favorite of the night was James Durbin.
Looking forward to: Starting to pack for vacation this weekend!
Hearing buzz about: I can't wait for the Royal Wedding tomorrow! Kate Middleton is going to be a beautiful bride; I'm dying to see the dress she's managed to keep a secret!

No comments:

Post a Comment