Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

This week I'm...


Loving: That I am home from DC. Michael and I don't do very well without each other. Neither of us can sleep when we're apart, so I'm very happy to have my little family back together again.
Disliking: I have to admit, I was not such a fan of the Grey's Anatomy music episode last week. I think they should stick with having music in the background!
Craving: Pierogi, but unfortunately Pierogi Fest has been cancelled since Grandma is sick.
Wanting: This Spring weather to stick around.
Hoping: We get the news we've been waiting for next week.
Reading: I haven't really read much this week since I was out of town. I have lots of magazines waiting to be read though for next week.
Watching: I watched Tangled on my way to DC and I loved it! It's classic Disney at it's best.
Listening to: American Idol Rock and Roll Hall of Fame week. My favorites this week were: Haley Reinhart, Lauren Alinea, Casey Abrams, and James Durbin. But actually, they are all so good!
Looking forward to: A 3 day weekend! I really need it after my conference this week.
Hearing buzz about: Poor Japan just can't get a break. I can't believe they had another earthquake. My heart goes out to everyone there, especially Michael's cousin Anthony.

No comments:

Post a Comment