Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

500th Blog Post!


When I posted my first blog two years ago, not for one moment did I anticipate 500 posts. But I confess that I enjoy it – I hope a pleasure I share with all of you. I blog for me first and foremost to have a record of our daily lives, but I love using it to reach out and share our lives with family, friends and many that I haven't or will never meet.


I continue to love blogging and look forward to writing every night after work. The next few months are going to be really action packed here in the love nest as we head into Summer. We have so much to look forward to: We have Pierogi Fest, Birthday Celebrations, Easter, Our big vacation coming up in a little over a month, Our 3 year wedding anniversary, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Memorial Day and who knows what else! The only thing I know for sure is that we'll have it all captured here; so we hope you will keep reading all of the posts to come!

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled across your blog doing research on cupcake food trucks! I think you and Michael are a wonderfully sweet couple! Here to 500 more! :)

    ReplyDelete