Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The curse is over!

Ever since I have been a part of Michael's family and there was any talk about us or Rich and Tif having kids it was always followed with, "You're only going to have boys." I have been adamantly denying this supposed curse for years saying that there would be a Dworianyn girl. Well obviously that didn't happen the first time, since we have this perfect little boy as our nephew.


Ever since Tif got pregnant for the second time, we've been hoping that a little girl might arrive to finally prove everyone wrong. Tif was supposed to go to the doctor in a couple of weeks but we convinced them to go to a place in Naperville so they could find out the gender. Well we found out on Sunday that the curse was over because they are expecting...


We are so excited! I can't wait to shop for lots of pink things and to have a little more girl power in this family!

Also, I have to say Happy Birthday to my Mom today! I love you and can't wait to celebrate this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment