Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Our week in pictures: 4/3 - 4/9

Sunday, April 3: Welcome to Washington DC!

Monday, April 4: It's good to be a platinum sponsor! I had these treats waiting for me in my hotel room.

 Tuesday, April 5: Went to a really cool restaurant with tapas but it was American cuisine in small bites. I had truffle mac and cheese, an arugula salad, a pulled pork sandwich and a kobe beef slider. It was sooo good!

 Wednesday, April 6: Good-bye DC! Getting on the shuttle to my gate at Dulles Airport.

 Thursday, April 7: Porkchop laying in his favorite spot next to the warm oven.

 Friday, April 8: Somehow our chives made it through the Winter and they are now growing like crazy!

 Saturday, April 9: Porkchop was so happy for a warm, sunny day on the deck!

No comments:

Post a Comment