Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Good-bye 2010!


The last day of the year is here! 2010 has been really good to us.
  • We went on a trip of a lifetime to California
  • We had some great weekend getaways to Lake Geneva 
  • I got a promotion at work 
  • I've lost over 100 pounds and kept it off 
  • Michael's business is thriving in a bad economy 
  • We celebrated 2 years of marriage
  • We became an aunt and uncle for the first time 
  • Our families are healthy and we would have had a hospital free year but Michael broke that streak last week
We have a lot to be thankful for and I think 2011 is going to be even better! I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Years Eve. We are going to be celebrating with friends and family close to home tonight. I am making some appetizers and a dessert for tonight's festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment