Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

TGIF!

I am so happy that this week is coming to a close! I was super productive at work this week and I got almost everything finished. I am working from home today to finish up one last project and then I am officially on vacation!!! I won't be back in the office until August 2. That seems so far away and it sounds wonderful! Once I am done with work today I am going to work on packing and getting things ready so we don't have to spend the weekend on it. Our cleaning lady is coming today so we'll have a nice clean house when we leave and come home from vacation. There's nothing worse then coming home from a trip and having to clean the whole house plus unpack and do laundry.

We don't really have any plans this weekend which is nice. I'm hoping to just relax and finish getting ready for our trip. Hopefully I can get some long walks in as well, and I definitely need to see our nephew Jacob before we leave. We have to go 2 weeks without seeing him, he'll be bigger by then!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'll be back on Sunday with a full weekend recap and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment