Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend Recap

We had a weekend full of celebrations. On Friday I was off and Michael got the chance to go to the Cubs' game. He hadn't been in a few years so he was pretty excited. It was a pretty boring name but it was a beautiful day to be at the park!


Ethan and I had the day to ourselves. We played a lot and had fun at the park.






I also made Michael an early Father's Day surprise to come home to, his favorite blue berry muffins!

Michael's Dad started installing the hardwood on our landing for my desk area too!

During nap time I worked on fulfilling some orders for my etsy store! I made two Mickey door signs that are shipping out today and a birthday milestones board.




I also wrapped lots of birthday presents for the honored guests of the weekend!


I made a yummy grilled dinner of steak, potatoes and zucchini. So nice that we have actually been having grilling weather!


On Saturday we got up and I made us all breakfast and we just hung out most of the morning. Ethan went down for a nap and when he woke up it was time to go to our nephew Jacob's 3rd birthday party! He had an awesome Chuggington train themed party!























It was a great party, everyone had so much fun. Ethan had so much fun that he was totally wiped and crashed when we got home!


On Sunday we had another birthday party to attend this time it was for my cousin's two boys who have birthdays that are close together, Tommy and Tyler. The weather held up which was great so all of the kids could play outside and jump in the jumpy jump. Ethan got some more swing time in with Papa which he always loves.



Ethan was obsessed with the balloons and was chasing them around all day. He and Lily played so nice together too! We had to leave soon after cake but it was a really fun party!





Sunday night we just relaxed after a busy weekend. We both have a busy week of work ahead but I'm really looking forward to Father's Day next weekend! I hope all of you had a great weekend and have a good week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment