Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 23 Weeks


How far along? 23 weeks, 3 days
Size of the baby? A papaya again this week. 11.8 inches, 1lb, 6 oz.
Maternity clothes? Not yet, I did buy my baby shower outfit this week though.
Weight gain? Still no gain, 26.5 pounds lost.
Gender? All boy!
Movement? He's quite the mover and shaker!
Sleep? Sleep has been excellent, I'm really lucky.
Food Cravings? A turkey club sandwich - I can't wait until I don't have to wam my deli meat sandwiches!
What I miss? Absolutely nothing, I am just loving being pregnant right now.
Symptoms? I'm feeling great, no issues. This is definitely the easiest part of pregnancy so far.
Best moments of the week? Seeing Ethan at our ultrasound on Wednesday. He was pulling his legs to his head, he's very flexible! Hearing that he's perfect and healthy every time just makes me so happy and thankful!
What is baby doing this week? This week our little boy is developing blood vessels in his lungs to prepare for breathing. He can also now hear my heartbeat and the sound of my voice. He can even hear loud sounds such as cars honking and dogs barking.

 Our little man

Our little acrobat. This is him pulling his foot to his face, he's crazy already!

No comments:

Post a Comment