Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 25 Weeks


How far along? 25 weeks, 3 days
Size of the baby? An eggplant. 13.5 inches, 1 1/2 pounds
Maternity clothes? Still in all of my regular clothes, which is good. I was so happy I didn't have to buy maternity clothes for vacation!
Weight gain? No gain, 26.5 pounds lost.
Gender? Little man Ethan!
Movement? Still moving like crazy, I'm getting lots of kicks to the bladder lately.
Sleep? Still sleeping really well.
Food Cravings? For some reason milk has become my new craving.
What I miss? Absolutely nothing, I am just loving being pregnant right now.
Symptoms? Just his kicks, still feeling great.
Best moments of the week? Ethan's furniture being delivered and set-up. It's so crazy to see a crib in our house. I can't wait till he's here and sleeping in it!
What is baby doing this week? This week our little boy now has a sense of equilibrium and knows which way is up and which way is down. He's also growing more hair and if we could see it we'd be able to tell the color and texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment