Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

This week I'm...


Loving: That we leave for vacation next week, I can't wait!
Disliking: That my Valentine's decorations aren't going to make it up this year. Between Ethan's nursery, getting carpet throughout the house and going on vacation, it just didn't seem worth it this year.
Craving: Strangely, milk is the latest thing little man is telling me to have.
Hoping: I can get all of our packing done this weekend.
Reading: Hunger Games: by Suzanne Collins, Hunger Games: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins.
Watching: The judges on American Idol send a lot of people to Hollywood, I wonder if all of them would have made it if Simon was still on?
Listening to: Lots on noise coming from Ethan's nursery.
Looking forward to: Being on our way to Florida this time next week!
Hearing buzz about: The Super Bowl teams have been decided, go Giants!

No comments:

Post a Comment