Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 10 weeks




How far along? 10 weeks, 3 days - no bump yet
Size of the baby? A prune, 1.5 inches long
Maternity clothes? Not yet, I think it will be a while since all my pants are loose. I have started buying a few shirts to wear in a couple of months.
Weight gain? I've been losing ever since I've gotten pregnant. This kid is eating me out of house and home! I'm down 19 pounds so far.
Gender? We will hopefully be finding out on November 23. Most people are saying girl but there are a few in the boy camp as well. We just want a healthy baby.
Movement? I'm going to have to wait several more weeks for this, but I can't wait!
Sleep? I've been sleeping pretty well except that I have to get up 3 or 4 times a night to go to the bathroom.
Food Cravings? There aren't really things I'm craving lately, at first I just wanted turkey sandwiches 24/7, but I do have food aversions to certain things. I am definitely hungry all the time though. I eat every few hours and yet I keep losing weight!
What I miss? My energy and my memory.
Symptoms? Feeling tired and very hungry. I'm also feeling really dumb, I forget everything! Pregnancy brain is real people.
Best moment of the week? Finally revealing our secret to the rest of our family and friends. It's been so hard to keep it to ourselves. My other favorite moment this week was seeing our little tater tot Wednesday at our 10 week ultrasound. I love anytime I get to see him/her especially since our ultrasounds are going to be decreasing now that I've been released from my IVF clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment