Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekend Recap

We had such a great weekend, even though I'm writing this post from San Francisco and miss my husby. Friday was such a fun day. We got to see our baby at a our 12 week ultrasound. We had a first trimester screening where they take some important measurements to determine your risk for downs and other issues plus they take blood to test for chromosomal abnormalities. The baby wasn't cooperating real well so we had a nice long ultrasound. It was so much fun seeing our little baby bounce around and wave at us. All of our measurements came back perfect so we just have to wait for the blood test to come back next week. And we got to leave with another picture of our little guy or girl too!


After our appointment it was back to work the rest of the day. After work we headed over to Rich and Tif's. When we pulled up they were outside decorating the house for Halloween. We all got in on the act and helped put spider webs in bushes, it was fun. It looks really cool too.


Jacob woke up from his nap while we were decorating and they brought him out to check out all of the decorations. He loved it! Well that is excepted for the inflatable haunted house, that he wasn't too sure of.




Afterwards we went and grabbed some dinner and we headed back and hung out back at Rich and Tif's. We hung out for a while, we had fun playing with Jacob and I got some Makayla time in even though she wasn't very happy. We headed home around 10 and crashed.

Saturday we got up and went to breakfast. After breakfast Michael headed to Cabela's and I went to get a manicure/pedicure. I haven't had a pedicure since Labor Day weekend so I was definitely overdue. 


Michael and I met back at the house and it was time to carve our pumpkins! We had 4 pumpkins to carve this year, mine, Michael's, Porkchop's and baby Dworianyn's! Michael did a cute Pooh Bear, I did a Better Homes and Garden template spelling out, "Trick or Treat," Porkchop's pumpkin was a Boston Terrier and Baby Dworianyn's has it's due date 5-10-12 on it. We had a lot of fun. It's pretty cool to think that this time next year we'll have a 6 month old!









And lit up at night!

Saturday night we just relaxed and took it easy since I had to get up at 4:30 am Sunday morning to fly to San Francisco.

Today I got up very early, got ready and we were off to O'Hare. I had a 7 am flight out of Chicago to San Francisco for a work conference. My flight was great, smooth sailing all the way. Once I got to my hotel I checked in and got something to eat. I went back to the hotel and took a little nap since I had to get up so early. After my nap I headed down to the conference area to meet my boss and set-up our booth display. Everything went up pretty quickly and looked good.


Tonight we have a dinner at Roy's with some clients and then tomorrow we are hosting a reception so it's going to be a busy couple of days. I come home on Wednesday night so hopefully this week goes by fast. I hope all of you had a great weekend and have a fun Halloween tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment