Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Our week in pictures: 10/9 - 10/15

Sunday, October 9: Makayla wearing her favorite shirt, HA!

Monday, October 10: Our secret is out!

Tuesday, October 11: Our first big baby purchase, our stroller! I'm totally obsessed with it. We went with the UPPAbaby Vista.

Wednesday, October 12: Our little 10 week tater tot, it officially looks like a baby now! We could see the little arm and leg buds and he/she was moving all around.

Thursday, October 13: Michael surprised me with my birthday present a couple weeks early. He bought me a new car! I officially have my mommy mobile, a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee!

Friday, October 14: My first official belly shot at 10 weeks; I can't believe I finally get to do this!

Saturday, October 15: Baby Lily has made her debut! (Technically it was 11:52 pm on Friday, but this pic was taken on Saturday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment