Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 11 weeks


How far along? 11 weeks, 3 days
Size of the baby? A lime, 1.6 inches, .25 oz
Maternity clothes? Not yet, I think it will be a while since all my pants are loose. I have started buying a few shirts to wear though.
Weight gain? Still losing, I'm down 22 pounds.
Gender? We will hopefully be finding out on November 23. Most people are saying girl but there are a few in the boy camp as well. We just want a healthy baby.
Movement? No movement but it feels like this kid is elbowing me for more room. Lots of streching pains this week. He/she is going to double in size this week so I think it's only going to increase.
Sleep? I've been sleeping much better this week. I think it's because I've been working so hard I just hit the pillow and I'm out.
Food Cravings? I am loving Potbelly sandwiches this week. I think I've had them 3 times, oops!
What I miss? My energy and my memory.
Symptoms? Exhausted, hungry and cranky; it's a nasty combination, just ask Michael!
Best moment of the week? Sleeping in until 9 on Sunday, it was fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment