Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 12 weeks


How far along? 12 weeks, 3 days
Size of the baby? A plum, 2.1 inches, .50 oz
Maternity clothes? Nope not yet, but I am planning on buying several things with my birthday money and gift cards.
Weight gain? Holding steady, still down 22 pounds. I think my losing days are coming to a close. I'm starting to get thicker around the middle.
Gender? We will hopefully be finding out on November 23. Most people are saying girl but there are a few in the boy camp as well. We just want a healthy baby.
Movement? Nothing yet, but I can't wait!
Sleep? Sleep has been really good this week, my snoogle is helping.
Food Cravings? I'm not really loving anything food related this week, absolutely nothing sounds good.
What I miss? My energy and my memory.
Symptoms? Still tired, my hunger has subsided, and I'm still a little cranky. I also can cry at the drop of a hat.
Best moment of the week? Seeing our little tater tot bouncing around today at our ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment