Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

25 Days of Christmas: Day 2 - Sofia's World: 2 Month Review


I cannot believe that you are 2 months princess! It seems like I just typed up your 1 month post. I am so sad that I only have 1 more month of maternity leave. Time is going by way too fast. You are such a happy baby. You just go with the flow and it makes things so easy. You are more alert every day and we love watching you take in the world around you. I'm so excited to celebrate this holiday season with you here to make new family memories. Sofia, Daddy and I love you so much. I know this time next month you will be doing all sorts of new things that we can't wait to be a part of.  

Weight:
You don't have your two month appointment until later next week so we will find out then. You were 9 lbs 15 oz at your last appointment, so I'm guessing you are in the 11 pound range now.

Height:
Same thing as your weight, we'll find out at the doctor next week. You were 23" at your last appointment so my guess is that you are over 24" long.

Clothing Size:
   You are fitting in 0-3/3 months really well so I think you'll be in that size for a couple of months.

Diapers:
  You are in size 1 diapers.

Feeding:
You're eating 5 - 6 times a day and 4 oz at each feeding.

Hair/Eyes:
You haven't lost much hair, but it looks like it's lightening at the roots so maybe you will be a blondie. You have beautiful blue eyes like Daddy!

Sleep:
You are still sleeping great. This past week you've been sleeping in 9 - 10 hour stretches at night. I am well rested and haven't taken one nap since we've been home from the hospital.

Likes:
Smiling, fans, lights, bathtime, eating, sleeping, pacifier, being strapped to me in the baby carrier

Dislikes:
Getting your diaper changed, putting clothes on, getting strapped into your car seat 


Fun Stuff You Did This Month:

Smiles!
At 5 weeks I got my first social smile from you and it was the best day ever! I love your sweet gummy smiles and I love that you smile at your Mama the most! Dado and your big brother can get you to smile a lot too. It's so much fun seeing your little personality start to shine!








Playtime
You are spending more and more time awake during the day and you have become increasingly more alert. You are watching very intently at all of the things happening around you. You love watching ceiling fans and lights. You love staring at the Christmas tree too! You've also started playing on your playmat. You've started swatting at the animals hanging above you. It's so fun to watch you. You are doing great at tummy time. Your neck is definitely getting stronger and you can turn and look all around you now.






First Thanksgiving
You celebrated your first Thanksgiving this month! Unfortunately you couldn't eat all of delicious food, but there's always next year. You looked beautiful in your dress and your brother was so excited to take a picture with you. I love celebrating the holidays with you!




Your first year month-by-month


No comments:

Post a Comment