Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Family Favorite Recipe: Pasta Salad


This recipe is for my mom's pasta salad. It is my favorite pasta salad by far and every time I bring it somewhere, people always ask me for the recipe. The pepperoni, combined with the Mrs. Dash and the dressing really give this pasta great flavor. Try it, I promise you it will become a summer salad staple.

Ingredients*:
1# pasta- I like tri-color rotini
1 cucumber diced
1 stick pepperoni diced
1 package grape tomatoes diced
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp Mrs. Dash (table blend)
1 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing
*You can also add broccoli, olives or any other veggie you like.

Ingredients

Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain and chill. Add chopped vegetables, pepperoni, Mrs. Dash and Parmesan cheese.


Mix salad dressing in cruet according to directions.Stir together, cover and seal in a large mixing bowl. Let marinate for at least 2 hours. Stir before serving. Serves 10-12.

 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment