Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving Recap

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our families and I hope all of you did too. I did a pretty rotten job taking pictures of the day this year, but we did get a couple good family shots early in the day so I still consider it a success! We started the day at my Aunt Linda and Uncle Jim's to celebrate with my family and then ended our night at Michael's parents house to celebrate with Michael's family. Ethan was a trooper and took a 30 minute nap in the car in between houses and he was raring to go and play with Jacob and Makayla when we got to Michael's parent's house. Here are a few of the pictures I did take.

So thankful for my boys!


Choo choos always come with us!




Ethan loved Bella, he just kept saying, "dog, dog, dog, dog, dog," all night.


Watching Bella outside


This is the only picture I managed at Michael's parent's house, these super cute and Pinterest worthy turkey treats!

On Friday we headed to my parent's house to set up their Christmas tree which has been a tradition for many years. It was so fun that Ethan and Lily could actually help this year. They had a lot of fun.

Off to Gramma and Papa's!



Grandma showing Ethan how to put an ornament on the tree.


Santa's little helper!


Choo choo break


He likes all things sparkly like his Mommy!


Snack break watching Finding Nemo

Michael dancing in front of the tree to block my shot!

The finished product, so pretty! I love this tree!

After Ethan woke up from his nap we headed home, had some Thanksgiving leftovers for dinner and then Ethan had some train time with Daddy before bed. It was a nice relaxing end to two busy days.



The rest of the weekend we are going to relax and hopefully do a few family activities to kick start our Christmas! 

And tomorrow, I am kicking off our 25 days of Christmas for 2013. For the past 4 years, I have blogged every day throughout the month of December as part of our "25 Days of Christmas" series. It is a great way to record how we celebrate Christmas and the entire holiday season. I know that it will be a lot of fun to look back at all of our family Christmas memories throughout the years. We can't wait to share our Christmas happenings with all of you and hope you look forward to following along as we countdown to Christmas! First up tomorrow, our 2013 Christmas tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment