Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

First I wanted to say sorry for things being so quiet around here the past 2 weeks. I have been too busy soaking up lots of time with my favorite people and enjoying some much needed time off work. We're already decorated for the holidays and have been doing fun craft projects to get us in a holiday mood! My favorite time of year is almost here!

Second, I consider myself very blessed, and not just because it's Thanksgiving. I am most thankful for my amazing husband along with our biggest blessing and miracle, Ethan. They make me feel thankful every day that I have this life to spend with them. We are so very lucky for many reasons.

Here's hoping that your Thanksgiving day be filled with good family, fun times and great food!

And a little reminiscing of our little turkey last year, gobble, gobble!

No comments:

Post a Comment