Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Fall Craft Friday #3: Apple Stamped Wreath


It's time for another fun Fall craft! Ethan had so much fun painting last week that I wanted to do another painting craft with him. I found this apple stamped wreath craft on Pinterest and thought it was really cute. And since we just went apple picking, I thought it was perfect timing!


All you need is some construction paper, paint, a paper plate with the center cut out and some glue. I laid out the construction paper and helped Ethan stamp the apples and then we used his index finger print for the stem. Once the apples dried, I cut them out and we glued them around the wreath.



Ethan was excited to make a wreath!

Apple stamps

Apple stamps with finger print stems

The finished product hanging in my kitchen window!


 Cutest apple wreath I've ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment