Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Nursery Progress Report #8

Well I feel like I've been talking about Ethan's bookcases for months, but they are finally here, painted and in his room! They were worth the wait though, because I think they look great. They are still a little bare but hopefully we'll get some books at our shower and we'll add to his collection over time as well.

This is the view when you walk into the room.


I moved the chair out of the way so you can see the whole bookcase on the right side.




I also hung up his name over the crib. I had the letters made on Etsy and she customized them for his bedding. I love how they came out!



I mounted his mobile on the crib thanks to Tif. She is letting us borrow the mobile arm from Jacob's mobile. Jacob is already sharing with Ethan! I still need to make a fabric sleeve for the arm with some of his bedding fabric. The woman who made his light fixture sent me the fabric she didn't use and it should be plenty to make it. Hopefully I'll get that done next weekend.


The last thing we got done this week was hanging his vinyl growth chart. The Etsy seller who made the alphabet in his room also made the growth chart. We put it behind his door so its not a main focal point, but I think it looks cute.



So that's the latest in Ethan's nursery. This will be the last update for a while. All of our projects are now complete. We just need to wait until our shower to see what things we get for the little man and what we still have left to buy, then we'll do a final nursery reveal! Thanks for following along the way while we completed construction, paint, carpet, furniture and all the details. We've had so much fun working on his nursery and we're really proud of how everything came out. 

Michael admiring all of our hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment