Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 30 Weeks


How far along? 30 weeks, 3 days
Size of the baby? A head of cabbage. 16 inches, 3.4 pounds
Maternity clothes? Still in all of my regular clothes.
Weight gain? Still no gain, holding steady at -26 pounds.
Gender? Little man, Ethan!
Movement? He's moving all day long, I love it.
Sleep? Sleeping like a rock.
Food Cravings? No real cravings right now.
What I miss? Absolutely nothing, I am just loving being pregnant right now.
Symptoms? Still feeling great, I love feeling him move. That will be the one thing I will miss about being pregnant.
Best moments of the week? Hearing how big our little boy is getting. It's crazy to hear he is over 3lbs. I remember when he was the size of a raspberry!
What is baby doing this week? This week our little boy's vision is continuing to develop, though its not very good. He is also now strong enough to grasp a finger! His skin is getting smoother and his brain is getting wrinklier to make way for all of that essential brain tissue.

1 comment:

  1. Are yall having maternity pics done! You look so cute pregnant, so definitely get some done if you have a chance! :)

    ReplyDelete