Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 33 Weeks


How far along? 33 weeks, 2 days
Size of the baby? A honeydew (we're into the melons!), 17.5 inches, 4.6 pounds
Maternity clothes? Still in my regular clothes.
Weight gain? No change, -28 total.
Gender? Little man, Ethan!
Movement? He's still moving a lot, he's obviously still got plenty of room in there.
Sleep? Definitely sleepier these days. I'm out early at night and require naps on the weekends.
Food Cravings? No real cravings, but I am getting excited for Summer food!
What I miss? Absolutely nothing, just getting so excited to meet our little man.
Symptoms? I'm definitely more tired at the end of the day and I have to pee like 30 times a day.
Best moments of the week? So excited for our baby shower this weekend!
What is baby doing this week? This week our little boy is now keeping his eyes open while he's awake. He's also starting to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing. His bones are also hardening and his brain continues to develop rapidly and he grows smarter every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment