Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Babymoon


Well we are off to Florida tomorrow morning for our last trip before our little man arrives in May. We will be spending 8 days in Naples, Florida. We are so excited to get away. We are driving down and meeting my parents who are flying in. We loved our road trip in California so we thought, why not do it again. We aren't making the drive all in one day, we are stopping right at the Florida border before making our way to Naples on Friday. On our way home we are making a detour to Disney World to do some shopping and then spending a night in Louisville before making it all the way home. I'm really looking forward to just soaking in the sun, swimming, relaxing and being in 80 degree weather!

I will be posting a vacation picture of the day just so my blog isn't lonely for 11 days. I have loved doing it for our other trips. I will have more pictures and a full vacation recap when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment