Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Vacation Recap: The Beach

I'm finally getting another recap done for our vacation. I've been distracted with nursery decorating! We didn't spend a ton of time on the beach on our trip because the ocean was still a littly chilly since it's February. Plus with a beautiful pool at the perfect temperature back at the house, it was an easy choice!

I could go in up to my knees and that's about it. But even though the water was cold, we still had fun walking the beach, picking up shells, taking pictures and of course writing our name in the sand! I love the bird pictures that Michael took, especially the ones with the pelican just gliding over the water. It was also fun to take my weekly baby bump picture with the ocean as the backdrop too!











No comments:

Post a Comment