Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 27 Weeks


How far along? 27 weeks, 4 days
Size of the baby? A cauliflower. 14 inches, 2.4 pounds
Maternity clothes? Still in all of my regular clothes.
Weight gain? We'll see how much damage I did on vacation in a few days.
Gender? Little man Ethan!
Movement? He's been moving a lot.
Sleep? Still sleeping really well.
Food Cravings? Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.
What I miss? Absolutely nothing, I am just loving being pregnant right now.
Symptoms? Just his kicks, still feeling great.
Best moments of the week? Michael feeling Ethan's crazy ninja kicks in my belly!
What is baby doing this week? This week our little boy can now hear a lot of noises in the outside world, including Michael and I's conversations. We better watch our language, HA! He's also officially showing brain activity and it will keep on increasing rapidly. While his lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning with a lot of medical help, were he to be born now. (But please stay and bake longer little man!)

No comments:

Post a Comment