Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 28 Weeks


How far along? 28 weeks
Size of the baby? A rutabaga. 14.8 inches, 2.5 pounds
Maternity clothes? Still in all of my regular clothes.
Weight gain? No change, even with vacation. Down 26 pounds.
Gender? Little man, Ethan!
Movement? He moves all of the time and I love that Michael can feel him now.
Sleep? Still sleeping really well.
Food Cravings? Mama loves her breakfast!
What I miss? Absolutely nothing, I am just loving being pregnant right now.
Symptoms? Just his kicks, still feeling great.
Best moments of the week? Officially being in the third trimester, I can't believe how fast it's gone.
What is baby doing this week? This week our little boy is developing more fat so his wrinkly skin will start to get smoother. His eyesight is also developing and he may be able to see the light filtering in through the womb. He's also blinking his eyes with his newly sprouted eyelashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment