Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 26 Weeks


How far along? 26 weeks, 3 days
Size of the baby? A head of lettuce. 14.8 inches, 2 pounds
Maternity clothes? Still in all of my regular clothes, even my regular swimsuit fits!
Weight gain? Not sure since we're on vacation.
Gender? Little man Ethan!
Movement? He's definitely letting Mama know he's there.
Sleep? Still sleeping really well.
Food Cravings? Not really craving anything but I get lots of thank you kicks from Ethan every time I eat something!
What I miss? Absolutely nothing, I am just loving being pregnant right now.
Symptoms? Just his kicks, still feeling great.
Best moments of the week? Being on vacation and buying things for our little boy!
What is baby doing this week? This week our little boy's eyes are forming and will soon open. His eyelashes have now formed and started to sprout too. He's getting his immune system ready for life on the outside by soaking up my antibodies. He's also practicing taking breaths, even though they are full of amniotic fluid, it's still good practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment