Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Vacation Recap 4: Souveniers

One of my favorite things about going to Disney is all of the fun shopping! I have a lot of things from over the years so I only get things that really catch my eye. This trip I seemed to be drawn to things for the home. I found some really cute things for Summer. 

I found this really cute salad bowl and serving utensils for all the fun salads I make during the summer. I also got a couple of matching plates for the nights we want to eat out on the deck. There was also a matching lantern I had to get for our deck as well. I just love all of the fun, bright colors for summer!

Another fun thing I got for summer were these popsicle molds. I figured with all the fresh fruit we get from the farmer's market in the summer we could come up with some fun concoctions!

Of course we picked up a few Christmas ornaments; its a must every time. I could probably have a tree just with Disney ornaments we have so many. We always get at least one personalized as well. They are a great memento from our trips.


Michael doesn't really do a whole lot of souvenir shopping, but he did get some cool new shot glasses to add to his collection.

My favorite souvenir from the trip though, has to be my new bag Michael surprised me with. It was also my big anniversary present. We had been in a shop at Downtown Disney and I spotted it but didn't want to spend the money so I walked away. Leave it to Michael to find it online, order it and have it shipped home before we got home. It's a Disney Dooney & Burke bag with Minnie bows all over it. I love it! I think it's so fun and totally me. He also got me a matching wristlet for a wallet. I have the best husband ever! 


1 comment: