Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

This week I'm...


Loving: That I just got back to work and have a 3-day weekend already!
Disliking: Waking up an hour earlier than I needed to all week because my body is still on Eastern time.
Craving: All my favorite summer foods - salads and grilled anything.
Hoping: My test at the hospital today isn't painful and that I get good results.
Reading: Catching up on my magazines this week. Jen Lancaster's new book is up for next week.
Watching: Still catching up on our DVR from vacation. By the way, can you believe Scotty won American Idol? I never would have thought at the beginning of the season he would have even been in the final.
Listening to: I'm obsessed with Adele lately.
Looking forward to: Going to the Wheaton French Market this weekend for the first time this year!
Hearing buzz about: The end of an era, Oprah has left the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment