Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

This week I'm...

Loving: That I have just a few more days of work before vacation!
Disliking: These cold temperatures, I'm ready for 90 degrees next week!
Craving: All things Disney, I can't wait!
Hoping: To get the news we've been hoping for next week.
Reading: This week I'm reading Tina Fey's, Bossypants. It's pretty hilarious.
Watching: I need another show to watch like I need a hole in my head, but I'm totally addicted to the Voice. It's so good!
Listening to: American Idol this week, my favorites of the night were Lauren Alaina, Hailey Reinhart and James Durbin.
Looking forward to: Celebrating with our Moms this weekend.
Hearing buzz about: Obviously the big news this week is the killing of Osama Bin Laden. Big props to the soldiers who took care of business!

No comments:

Post a Comment