Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

This week I'm...

Loving: Today is iPad 2 day, I can't wait to get it in my hands!
Craving: The farmer's market to be open again, May can't get here fast enough!
Wanting: Next Friday to get here fast...I want to know now! 
Hoping: The forecast for next week is right and we will have warm enough weather for our nightly walks again
Reading: Lots of magazines that have been stacking up since I've been reading books lately
Watching: So happy Bethenny is back!
Listening to: Amazing American Idol performances this week! My favorites this week were James Durbin, Casey Abrams and Pia Toscano.
Looking forward to: Our vacation is the biggest thing I'm looking forward to at the moment, 62 days!
Hearing buzz about: One of my favorite bloggers who experienced the traumatic loss of a child last year is now being blessed x 2! Good things happen to good people!

No comments:

Post a Comment