Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Product Review: Rachael Ray Bubble & Brown Bakeware

Thanks to CSNstores, I was able to purchase and review these great Rachael Ray Bubble & Brown bakeware pieces. I love these oval bakers. They are sturdy, beautiful, and super functional. They are easy to clean and look great. One can be used for a main dish and the other can be used for a side dish, a large side dish. The handles make it convenient to take in and out of the oven. I also love that they fit inside each other for minimal storage. They are great for baking but equally useful as serving dishes since everything looks great in them. They come in a lot of fun colors! I think these should be considered the new staple must have baking dishes in any kitchen. They are the Corningware for the 21st century!

The only complaint I have is that there are no lids and it's hard to get a super tight seal with foil or plastic wrap because of the shape. That's the nature of the product, not a defect.

I have some of her other stoneware products that I love as well. I have the ramekins which are great for so many things. I use them to hold chopped veggies when I'm prepping for dinner, they are a great size for individual meatloaves or side dishes.


I also have her dipping cup set which are great for prepping foods or having sauces on the table at a party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment