Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Things I'm loving - March edition


iPad
I'm in love with my new iPad. It's so great for the train and it will be nice to have on the airplane rides I have coming up. It is definitely my favorite gadget!
My Fitness Pal App
This is my favorite new app for weight loss. When you sign up for MyFitnessPal, it asks what your weight loss goal is and how much weight you want to lose per week.  If you choose too quick a weight loss per week, the system warns you that you’ve gone below the recommended number of calories per day and recommends a slower weight loss.  I chose to set it for two pounds a week. Whenever you eat something, you enter it into the software. If it’s in the database, it will populate the nutritional values into your daily consumption. If it’s not, you can add it to the database yourself. I have not come across anything that isn't in the data base yet, which makes it so easy to use!


No-chip manicure
I am really hard on my nails so anytime I get a manicure it usually only lasts 4-5 days, max. The no-chip manicure was awesome. I didn't get 2-3 weeks like some people have said, but I got 13 days where they looked perfect. I will definitely get it done again, especially when we go on vacation.

New members of the family
The most exciting thing this month is that I get to spill the beans on some very exciting family news! We have some new family members on the way. Jacob is going to be a big brother! We will have a new niece or nephew come early September!

Also, my sister and her Husband Teddy are expecting their first child!! It's the first grandchild in my family, so my parents are sooo excited. Baby Lach will be making his or her debut in early November. Michael and I are so excited. It's crazy to think that a year ago we didn't have any nieces or nephews and now we're going to have 3! Auntie Sara is on a budget now!

No comments:

Post a Comment