Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Warning: Chaos + Menu Tuesday


I'm running about 2 days behind on just about everything right now. It's been a rough couple of days with a death in Michaels' family and then the loss of Chewbacca. Everything is a little chaotic at the moment. Work is super busy; it just feels like everything is happening at once, it's nuts! I have all my Halloween decorations down but they are currently residing on my dining room table waiting to be packed away, hopefully this happens before the Christmas stuff goes up in 2 weeks!! The house is a mess, according to me, Michael just thinks I'm crazy! I barely got the bathrooms cleaned and laundry done this weekend. I am hoping for a very quiet and productive weekend coming up so I can get everything back in order. I'm too much of a planner type girl sometimes I guess; I have a hard time dealing with the chaos.

Anyways, we amazingly were able to get our menu planning and grocery shopping done on Sunday, so here is our menu a few days late. I still plan on doing a post on menu planning, I just don't know when, hopefully this weekend.

Monday: We ate at my parents and had ribs, onion potatoes and salad (It was delish!)
Tuesday: Turkey Sausage Ragu - I am super excited for this new recipe, it sounds delicious!
Wednesday: Buffalo Chicken quesadillas
Thursday: BBQ Chicken pizza
Friday: Parmesean crusted pork tenderloin and crash potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment