Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

So excited for the weekend!

I am so looking forward to this weekend. Tomorrow I am working from home which is always a nice break from getting up at 5 am and heading into the city and getting home at 5:30 or 6. Michael and I usually have lunch together which is always a nice treat! On Saturday we are heading down to my hometown to see my parents and go to 3 local Christmas craft shows we go to every year. We're also going to do a little family photo shoot with Michael, Porkchop and I for our annual Christmas Card. Then we are going to stay and go out to dinner with my parents.

On Sunday, Michael and I are going to go see New Moon, which I am super excited about; I can't wait!!! After the movie we're gonna do grocery shopping and just relax and watch football or try out some new Wii games we just got. We got Toy Story Mania which is a 3D game based off a ride in Disney World that we love and then we also go the new Super Mario Bros. game as well. I'll post some reviews after we play them.

I'll have more details and hopefully some pictures after the weekend! Have a great one everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment