Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend Recap

Well tomorrow is Monday again....but that's ok. I only have to work Monday and Tuesday this week and then we are leaving for Disney on Thursday!!! I can't wait; we really need a vacation.

This weekend was pretty quiet, which was really nice. Saturday we went and picked up Michael's new car. A 2009 Toyota Venza. It's really nice and he is so excited. He ended up getting the metallic gray like in the picture below which was his first color choice. It's a sharp looking car.

Saturday night we went out for dinner for Sweetest day at Bonefish grill in Schaumburg and it was delicious as usual. We love their bang bang spicy shrimp and ahi tuna sashimi, so good!

Sunday we went for breakfast but no grocery shopping this week since we are only going to be home for 3 days and then be gone for 9 days. So no menu Monday this week; we're gonna just use up stuff in the freezer and pantry. I got a lot of laundry and packing done today and will finish everything up on Wednesday since I'm off work. I love taking the day before a trip off and having time off before you go back to work too. We come home on a Friday so we'll have Saturday and Sunday to relax before having to go back to reality.

I am working on my book review posts and will get those posted this week before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment