Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Vacation Countdown!

I am so excited; two weeks from today we will be on vacation! Michael and I, along with my parents, and my sister and her fiance are heading to Orlando and Walt Disney World for 8 days. To be honest I would go to Iowa at this point, because I need a vacation so bad, but honestly Disney is one of our favorite places! I have been there about 15 times. My parents belong to the Disney Vacation club so we are lucky to be able to go a lot and it costs very little. I know not everyone gets the Disney thing, but we love it. It's just one of the few places that brings back so many memories for me and makes you feel like a kid again. I can't wait until we have kids and can bring them there. The parks are all decked out for Halloween right now and we are going to this special event called Mickey's Halloween Party one of the nights. Last year we were there for Christmas and went to the Mickey's Christmas Party and it was awesome, so I am really looking forward to that. I am also excited to be celebrating my birthday there for the first time, especially since my sisters' birthday is on the same day! I will have tons of pictures when we get back and will make sure to post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment