Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

The weekend is here!

So happy the weekend is here!! We don't have a ton of things planned for this weekend and I am pretty excited about it. After last weekend's craziness of Oktoberfest and then a baby shower on Sunday, we can use a relaxing weekend.

Today we went to breakfast and did some grocery shopping and that is pretty much all we have to do today. We are going out for sushi tonight for dinner which I'm excited about because we are trying a new place. We tend to go to the same few places all the time so hopefully we will find a new favorite.

Tomorrow we are going to Goebbert's pumpkin farm to get our pumpkins for carving! We plan to spend the rest of the day just relaxing and watching football. Michael and I bet each week on football picks and whoever has the most correct picks wins that week. At the end of the year whoever wins the most weeks wins for the year and we each have our prize picked out. So far this year, I'm 3-0 so I'm hoping to keep my undefeated streak alive! Because if I win I get this beauty from Tiffany!

Since we did our grocery shopping today the menu is already planned for the week so I'll post it a few days early.

Saturday dinner: Sushi Ya (Schaumburg)
Sunday dinner: Pesto Parmesan crusted pork tenderloin
Monday: Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Tuesday: Hamburgers
Wednesday: Lasagne
Thursday: Chicken puff pastry pockets (this has been pushed off for 3 weeks for some reason)
Friday: Pizza night

No comments:

Post a Comment