Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ugh...sick


So, not only did I have a 65 hour work week but on Wednesday I woke up with a terrible cold. I had a 103 degree fever, and because I had such a busy week, instead of curling up in bed and sleeping I just kept on working. I thought I would feel better by the weekend, but it's Saturday morning and I still can't breathe through my nose and I'm still coughing up a lung! We're supposed to go to a family party tonight but unfortunately I think Michael is going to have to go solo.

I am holding out hope that I will be able to contain my cough long enough to go see "Julie & Julia" tomorrow. I really want to see it. I will let you know if I make it and give you my review.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will be back to hopefully post my movie review and menu plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment