Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Halloween decorations and a Luau, what?

Well another week has come and gone. I worked crazy hours this week so I didn't get a chance to blog. Luckily, I took Friday off and it was so nice. I slept till 8:15 which is like sleeping in till 11 for a normal person, I worked out and made myself breakfast; it was just nice and leisurely. I went out to lunch with my husband and did some shopping. I was one of those crazy people buying Halloween decorations in August. I hit the jackpot at Home Goods and discovered some great finds. Fall is my favorite time of year so I do it up big decorating the house. I will definitely post some pictures come September when I start putting everything up!

On Saturday my brother-in-law and sister-in-law hosted their 2nd annual pig roast & luau which was a lot of fun. It was really hot, about 95 with 100% humidity but with frequent trips inside to get an air conditioning break, it was just fine. It was nice to finally have some summer weather since we haven't really had any. It only took till August to get here!

Today we headed over to my sisters house to take advantage of the hot weather and swim in her pool. It was the perfect way to spend a hot and steamy Sunday, just relaxing in the pool.

I have a pretty packed week this week with work so I don't know how much I'll be blogging again. I will be posting our menu tomorrow for Menu Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment