Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Great weekend!

We had such a great weekend in Lake Geneva. It was so nice just to get away. I had such a crappy work week and worked a ton of hours so it was nice to relax. We went up on Saturday morning and went shopping and had lunch and then rented a boat for a couple of hours to tour the lake. Some of the houses on the lake were just insanely huge and beautiful. We ended our day with an amazing dinner at the Geneva Chophouse and went for a night swim. On Sunday we hung around relaxing before heading home.

When we got home I started cooking for Sunday dinner. We had Michael's parents and grandma over and it was really nice. I made dry rubbed beer can chicken, home made mashed potatoes, sweet corn and a yummy ice cream cake for dessert! It was a great weekend. I am already looking forward to the next one. This week should be a little better work wise. I am working from home on Thursday and taking Friday off.

Our menu this week looks a lot like last week. I didn't cook very much last week since I was working so many hours.

Monday: Leftovers
Tuesday: Chicken Parmesan and Penne Pasta
Wednesday: Polish Sausage and Pierogi
Thursday: Homemade Pizza
Friday: Chicken Tenders

No comments:

Post a Comment