Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Kid Craft Friday: Winter Olympic Torch


I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought it was such a cute idea to get into the Winter Olympics spirit! We made an Olympic torch with a paper towel roll, some paper, paint and Ethan's hand prints.


You need a few sheets of white paper to put the hand prints on. I used a combination of orange, yellow, red and white paint for Ethan to swirl his hand in. He put his hand in and then I helped him press down his hand on the paper.

Once you are done with the hand prints, let them sit and dry completely.

Then I cut them all out and taped them into the paper towel tube that I had covered in paper.


I just kept layering up so it looked like flames.

Then I added some Olympic rings to the torch base.

Our little Olympic torch bearer!



Go USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment