Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Better Planning for the New Year

I am always looking for new and better ways to stay organized. I came across these templates on Pinterest and they were so good, I just had to share them.

Michael is always asking me what is happening this week or the next so I like that these weekly planning pages incorporate daily planning as well as a place to plan out the week's menu. She also did these in different colors so you can print them all out for the whole year now or week by week. Download them here.


I also came across this great menu planner that has a spot for planning out what you are going to eat as well as a grocery list so you are only shopping for the items you need for that weeks meals. I love this one and plan on using it this week! Download the file here.

1 comment: