Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

2012 Yearbook

Since I started my blog I would print out all of my blog posts into a book at the end of the year. The past 2 years it became really difficult though because I had so many posts and pictures. I ended up having to split the year into 2 books. This year I decided to try something different. I didn't need a record of every post, but I still wanted a record of all of the big things that happened during the year.

I saw Shutterfly had a family yearbook photo book and I thought it would be a great fit for what I was looking for. The book came pre-loaded with great page ideas and lots of embellishments to add to the pages. I just love how it came out. My book ended up being 90 pages, it was a big year obviously! Here are some pictures of just a few of pages. If you'd like to see the full photo book, you can look at it by clicking here. I've already started our 2013 yearbook and will continue to work on it through out the year instead of doing it all at the end of the year like I did this time!







2 comments:

  1. I created a 2012 book too but haven't ordered it because it came out to 300 pages!! lol! I've got to find some time to rework it! I love your book though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really hard to keep it to 90 so I can understand how you would get to 300 pages quickly. I tried to keep any one event to a 2 page spread to limit the pages.

      Delete